Cradle Investment Programme
The Cradle Investment Programme (CIP) is Malaysia s first development and pre-seed funding programme for technology ideas. It enables budding innovators and aspiring innovative entrepreneurs to make the jump from just having an innovative technology idea to becoming a successful start-up.
Cradle approves conditional grants of up to RM50, 000 per tranche per idea for innovative technology ideas with good commercialisation potential.
Cradle Investment Programme is willing to help any entrepreneur who is serious about getting started and who has good business ideas. Cradle Investment Programme (CIP) is managed by Cradle Fund Sdn Bhd, which is wholly funded by the Ministry of Finance.
They are currently looking for ideas that fall under the areas of ICT and high growth, including:
- Software and information services
- Internet: e-services, e-commerce and e-content
- Communication and networking mobile data
- High tech consumer and business products
- Electronic and semi-conductors
- Medical devices and advance materials
- Biotechnology and life sciences
- Environmental resources management and renewable energy
- Technology innovation for any industry
As a technopreneur, one of the biggest challenges you’ll face is getting started.
- How do you get ideas off the ground?
- Who will give you money when you have no background or experience at all?
- Apart from funds, will there be any support extended as well?
All the evaluators and officers of CIP are entrepreneurs themselves, hence they understand that the first step in any business endeavor is very daunting. In is precisely here that CIP would like to help potential business owners.
As one of Malaysia’s leading pre-seed funding programmes, CIP provides more than just funds. Your road to technopreneurship actually begins with us.
We make the first step possible for you by also providing assistance and guidance throughout your journey from idea to commercialisation. If you wish for a mentor, we’ll partner you with some of Malaysia’s leading industry experts and practitioners.
If you’re looking for networking opportunities to pitch your ideas to corporate companies, we have access to Malaysia’s corporate sector.
Simply speaking, we’re here to help you get started on the right path, provided your idea has potential.
If you wish for pre-seed funding and support, and have a commercially viable idea, then CIP is the programme for you. Your road to technopreneurship begins with us.
For more information : www.cradle.com.my