Project & Trade Financing
- Have a good project in hand but not enough funds to start?
- Facing cash flow problems for on-going projects?
- Fail to meet the bank’s rigid loan requirements?
- Need funds urgently and cannot wait for bank approval?
- Approved loan from banks too little to meet funding requirements of projects?
- Do not want to borrow from private money lenders (Ah Long)?
If you face any of the above situations, contact us. We can help. We operate using three different models:
Project Financing refers to securing funds for a new or on-going project. The borrower can use the funds for any purpose of the project such as working capital, purchasing fixed assets and materials as well as paying for operating cost.
Corporate Guarantee is basically leasing the lender’s collaterals to the borrowers in order to get the facilities from banks.Under the Corporate Guarantee model, the lender will pledge the value of the collaterals requested by the banks on behalf of the borrowers so that they can successfully get the facilities from banks.This model is suitable for companies that can secure credit facilities from banks but have difficulty pledging collaterals requested by the bank. This is a good option especially for trading and manufacturing companies.
Asset Financing is a simple way to raise capital, where the borrowers will need to pledge their asset (can be house, shop, factory, or land) to the lending company in order to get the loan.