The Bizmula-i scheme extends financing to new businesses often viewed by financial institutions as high risk. At present (2014) there are about 137,000 active businesses and companies that falls in the category of new business (in operation for less than three years).
The main objective of Bizmula-i is to spur the development of new businesses devoid of track records or collateral to have the ease of access to hassle-free financing facilities. Businesses with reliable business plans, satisfactory business insights and a high entrepreneurship drive are encourage to apply.
- Aged 21 – 58 (at the point of application)
- Must be SME per National SME Development Council’s (NSDC) definition.
- Business registered in Malaysia and is Malaysian-controlled or Malaysian-owned (at least 51% shareholding)
- Business is at least licensed by a local authority
- Business has been licensed and/or in operations for less than 3 years
- Min – RM50,000
- Max – RM300,000
* Depending on eligibility of each customer
Type of Facility
Term Financing only (For the purpose of working capital and/ or asset acquisition)
Min – BFR + 0.30%. Max – BFR + 1.65%
* Prevailing BFR is based on Maybank Islamic BFR and is subject to further changes
Maximum of seven (7) years
More information can be found at Credit Guarantee Corporation webpage.
August 11, 2015 / /
Categories: sme loan