Who Should Apply?
Our clients consist of companies, small to large, across different industries with the following sets of challenges:
- when customer could not obtain approval from bank after 2 months applied or still no news from banks.
- Customer who need fast and short term working capital when bank procedure will take long time to approve.
Minor credit issues (CRISS and CTOS problem)
Suitable for applicant who are:
- Blacklisted but already resolved.
- CCRIS has “1” or “2” or more but within which are acceptable to our guidelines.
Insufficient income proof
Customers who can show repayment capacity & have the ability to pay but officially documents are not sufficient. Some examples below:
- Reported income is too low to get another bank loan.
- Bank insists on latest audited report or else the application will not be processed. We can accept past audit report and latest management report.
Inflexibility on repayment terms
- Customer only want short term loan that they will settle within 1 year/2 years.
- Service interest only with bullet payment when account is settled within the 2 years with no early settlement penalty.
- We can pack loan facility to purchase of agriculture land, loan to pay conversion fees, loan for property development.
- We provide bridging loan to first time developers which bank will not do due to no track record.
- We provide loan to new registered company with directors have experience in the trade or having other companies with track record which banks wants applicant to be at least 3 years old.
Stringent bank policy
Banks are restricted by scoring or programmed lending. We can assist good customers that failed to meet the required score.